- You are at least 13 years old.
- You will not violate any laws or regulations, including but not limited to, intellectual property laws and other laws regarding any content that you send or receive on the sites. You also agree that you will not (a) transmit any material in any manner that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by HFCU in its sole discretion; (b) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (c) transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation; or (d) transmit any material that contains software “viruses.”
- You will not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information when posting content on the sites. If you have immediate service needs, please contact our Call Center in Indiana at (812) 253-6928, in Kentucky (270) 830-8233, or toll free at (800) 858-1693.
- You will not post pictures inside of branch locations unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of HFCU for a contest or other business-related purpose.
- HFCU reserves the right to monitor and/or terminate your access to the sites at any time, without notice, and for any reason in its sole discretion. HFCU may remove any content from the sites in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that HFCU may disclose your communications and activities on the sites in response to requests by governmental (including judicial) authorities.
- By posting any content on any of HFCU’s sites, you grant to HFCU the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute and publish such content, in whole or part, for any purpose HFCU deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless HFCU and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against any liabilities, losses, damages, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which may be incurred as a result of your use of the sites.
- You acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and risks inherent in using the sites and sending any content over the Internet. HFCU does not control the third-party sites and does not endorse products or services advertised on the sites.
- The views and opinions expressed on HFCU’s sites by external parties do not represent those of HFCU. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of such information. HFCU does not endorse any comments made by its employees or agents on the sites, unless they are made in an authorized representative capacity.
- The materials on HFCU’s sites are provided “as is”. HFCU makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HFCU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites. The information and content provided on our sites is intended for informational purposes only. HFCU is not responsible for any content posted by users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of our sites.
- In no event shall HFCU, its affiliates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use HFCU’s sites, or for loss or damage that results from your failure to comply with these terms or other applicable guidelines, or from any technical, human or software errors or failures found within our sites.
- You will not comment or post regarding a product or service, or post content with the intended purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain.